Canadian Dental Students can access CDSPI, your not-for-profit organization created by dentists for dentists providing valuable advice, insurance, investment solutions and more. Here are a few highlights:
- CDSPI No-Cost Student Insurance Program to protect your:
- Dental Instruments, in case of fire, damage or theft – $15,000
- Future Income with Long Term Disability Insurance – $1,000/month and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) – $100,000
- Life Insurance – $100,000
- Access to 24/7 confidential help for any health, school or life concern by phone, web, or mobile app with the Members’ Assistance Program (MAP).
- No-cost advice from a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER® professional at CDSPI Advisory Services Inc. to help with debt and credit management, cash flow and investing. Book a Meeting.
- Valuable tools and resources for new Students and those Transitioning to Practice.
No-cost coverage ends on December 31st of your graduation year. Coverage is available only to eligible full-time dental students who are enrolled at an accredited Canadian university at the time of application. Coverage in the Undergraduate Package starts on the date on which your properly completed application to enroll is received by CDSPI. Precise details, terms, conditions and exclusions are set out in the insurance contracts for these plans. Life, AD&D and DisabilityGuard™ Insurance are underwritten by The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company (Manulife), PO Box 670, Stn Waterloo, Waterloo, ON N2J 4B8. TripleGuard™ Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Insurance Company Ltd. (Canadian Branch).