Quality educational programs and health facilities through accreditation.
The CDAC evaluates oral health educational programs and health facilities to determine eligibility for and grant accreditation.
- Develop and maintain national accreditation requirements for education programs and health facilities based on current knowledge and practice in consultation with stakeholders.
- Collaborate with certification bodies and regulatory authorities in the evaluation of programs preparing entry level practitioners.
- Evaluate educational programs and health facilities using defined processes.
- Identify accredited educational programs and health facilities.
- Monitor the need to establish reciprocal agreements with related international accrediting agencies.
CDAC is committed to the integration of the following values:
Quality – Striving for excellence in all its endeavours.
Collaboration – Engaging with stakeholders to accomplish its mission.
Respect – Embracing diversity of ideas, culture and language.
Integrity – Acting in an ethical and transparent manner.