How to Place DAT Orders/Requests
1. Applicants can order preparation materials and transcripts at the time of registration or separately at any time throughout the year. Separate orders and administrative requests can be submitted online. Telephone, mail and email orders/requests are not accepted.
2. The applicable fees are collected online during the order process. Payment must be by VISA or MasterCard.
3. Include your full name and address as it appears on your DAT Confirmation & Admittance Letter. Incomplete or incorrect name and address information may delay or even prevent the arrival of correspondence and preparation materials to you.
4. Include your DAT ID number as printed on your DAT Confirmation & Admittance Letter. If you do not have your DAT ID number, then you will need to provide your date of birth and the date of the exam in question.
5. When ordering additional transcripts, be sure to have the school ID number(s), the name(s) of the dental schools that are to receive a copy of your scores and the date of the exam in question.
6. To request verification the DAT Office has received your registration or to request verification of your DAT scores, include the designated test centre number and the date of the test in question.
7. Keep a copy of all correspondence you have with the DAT Office and the admissions offices of the dental schools you have applied to. If the DAT Office encounters any difficulties processing the information you have provided, a representative from the DAT Office will contact you.
All information needed to place an order for DAT preparation materials or DAT scores or to make an administrative request is provided in the DAT Information section of our website. Review this information carefully before submitting your order or request. Incomplete orders/requests will not be processed. Telephone and email orders/requests are not accepted.
|Online DAT Orders/Requests|
Use a valid VISA or MasterCard credit card and follow the steps to place an online DAT order/request. CDA uses the Norton Secured secure payment gateway to ensure the security of your credit card. For more information, click on the Norton logo below.
If you have registered online for the DAT or previously used the online order/request form, you can quickly retrieve your personal information from our database by using the information provided on your registration/order confirmation email or your DAT Confirmation & Admittance Letter. Although not mandatory, having one of those 2 items with you before proceeding with your online order will expedite the ordering process. Telephone and email orders/requests are not accepted.
ABOUT SSL CERTIFICATES
Privacy and Security