Test Centre Regulations
The following rules will be observed at all test centres administering the DAT.
Note: Once DAT applicants enter the examination room, they become DAT candidates.
Testing day Regulations
- No personal items or tools are permitted on the desk. Personal items are to be kept at the front of the testing room. While the test is underway, there should be nothing on the desk except the test materials and the DAT letter of confirmation
- You will be provided with all the necessary tools to be used during the DAT exam.
- Pencils, markers, rulers that are not provided by the DAT Administrator are not permitted during the DAT.
- You may use your booklet paper as scrap paper
- Calculators or other electronic devices are not permitted for any use during the DAT.