Subscribe to CDAnet
Starting in July 2010, a dentist must complete a CDAnet Subscription Agreement for each office that claims will be sent from. To begin sending claims from an office, download the appropriate agreement below, read it in full, and complete the form.

I practice in a province or territory other than Quebec

I practice in Quebec

Request a Change to Unique Identification Number (UIN)
A dentist has a UIN for each province of licensure. The Unique Identification Number (UIN) changes when a dentist becomes a certified specialist, or there is a change to license status. Once the UIN is changed, all CDAnet offices must update their software with the updated UIN.

Request a change to my UIN

Update Office Information
Use this form to inform CDAnet of:

  • Changes in office details (phone, fax, email)
  • An office moving or closing (there will no longer be a dental office at the location)
  • Dentist registered with the office who is no longer sending claims from the office

Update Dental Office Information


Can't find what you are looking for?
Contact the CDAnet Service Desk from 8:00 AM to 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday to Friday.

Tel.: 1-800-267-9701
Fax: (613) 523-7070